Popular Posts

Sunday, January 29, 2012

48 Random Facts about Me

Saw this HERE and thought it would be a fun post.

 1. What time did you get up this morning?  8:30, its hard to sleep in when Lincoln works nights because he comes in around 6:45 a.m. and I always sort of wake up at this point.

2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare. I used to like it like a little dried up charcoal bricket but as I've grown more mature my taste in meat has also. LOL

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Friday I saw One for the Money with Amber

4. What is your favorite TV show? I have a lot of favorites. Some of the current faves are Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, anything Kardashian related, and Army Wives

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  Germany no question

6. What did you have for breakfast? Cream of Wheat

7. What is your favorite food?  Meat and potatoes.  Nothing beats a good filet of beef. MMM MMM Good

8. Foods you dislike?  not a whole lot but I don't like brussel sprouts

9. Favorite place to eat? I love steak and if I can get a good one at a restaurant I love it like Saltgrass but I also really just love homecooking so I would really pick home over anything else

10. Favorite dressing?  Italian

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?  Toyota Corolla my truck LOL

12. What are your favorite clothes?  I don't really know because I'm not one of those girls that is all into that.  I'm mostly wear and I am most comfortable in just jeans and boots

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? The world...why limit myself to just one place to visit?  There are millions of miles of ground I need to cover.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?  As in the way I look at things I have to go with 1/2 empty but my current cup runneth over with greatness

15. Where would you want to retire?  My dream home with lots of family and friends and farm animals around

16. Favorite time of day?  Night or those long days of summer where it's still light at night :)

17. Where were you born? Mt. Pleasant, Texas, y'all.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  Basketball

19. What is your favorite fragrance? None. I'm not really into perfumes and fragrances.

20. What is your favorite face cream? I don't really know what constitutes as face cream but I use Mary Kay moisturizer

21. Favorite baby/kids products? Ask me again in a few years. ;)

22. People watcher?  Not really I work at a bank I get enough people there that I don't want to watch when I don't have too. LOL

23. Are you a morning or night person? Night. No matter what time I wake up, it always takes me a while to get going in the morning.

24. Do you have any pets?  Hercules my 15 month old boxer

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?  Ummmm I don't think so. LOL

26. What did you want to be when you were little?  A vet

27. What is your favorite memory? 

28. Are you a cat or dog person?  Dog

29. Are you married? No

30. Always wear your seat belt?  always as a driver but sometimes as a passenger I don't

31. Been in a car accident?  yep a single car with ME the single driver I over corrected and wrecked...ever since then I wear my seat belt.

32. Any pet peeves?  People with bad table manners.

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni

34. Favorite flower? Tulips

35. Favorite ice cream? Not a big ice cream person but I guess if I have to pick then Rocky Road

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Subway

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Erika The Fairy Blog Mother, on POSSIBLY my new blog design

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  oh geez idk Lowes

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No not really...I'm more of a planner not a fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal

41. Like your job? I do now!

42. Broccoli?  Yuck

43. What was your favorite vacation?  That's easy.  Thailand with my cousin Mia.  Once in a lifetime and totally unforgettable
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  Amber, Friday night after our movie

45. What are you listening to right now? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 on TV

46. What is your favorite color?  idk I really like all colors but I love coral

47. How many tattoos do you have?  4 butterfly on my back, heart on my hip, a solid heart on my foot, and love is patient in Arabic on my wrist

48. Coffee drinker?    Yes but just a one cup girl.  That's why I LOVE my Keurig


***************** There you have it folks 48 random facts about Megan ********************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN