Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

If I had another career!

Do you ever think that if you had some cool and exciting TOTALLY different life what your career would be? 

Not that my life isn't wonderful but with my other career I couldn't have a family and people all around me that I care about.   The reason being is because if I had a new career and I was willing to give up all the great loves in my life I would for sure have to be a spy or some sort of covert agent

WOULDN'T THAT BE AWESOME!!!!  uuhhhh YEAH it would be! 

I would dye my hair black and get bangs and I would go by the name Nikita. LOL 
I think that the ultimate spy job would be working for Russia because they are so scandalous and I could wear one of those fur hats and look smoking hot doing it. LOL 

 I love reading books that are government action type books because I can live vicariously through the author's words. :) 

I don't know why but I just felt like sharing and I MIGHT be procrastinating on doing homework on the second day of the semester. ;)

 So what would you do in another life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN