Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Take A Chill Pill

This week has been horrific. I had to take on a lot of extra responsibility at work this week until we got another teller in place and WOW has it been hectic. Plus you throw in a 4 day work week, the 1st& the 3rd (Social Security checks come in), and PMS you can imagine the week I’m talking about. The older I get the more emotional I get and I don’t really like it. I am hypersensitive, emotional and an all around tit bag this week and I am sick of it and I KNOW Lincoln is sick of it. LOL  I am ready for the weekend so I can de-stress and take a chill pill.
I saw this verse on Jenni’s blog the other day and thought it was great and something that I need to look at and remember often. I worry about things that are way beyond my control and I know that it’s stupid but I can’t help but worrying. I need to just relax and put everything in God’s hands and no matter what happens I know I’ll survive it be good or bad. 

  Who of you by worrying can add one single hour to his life? Matthew 6:27

Here’s to the upcoming weekend and maybe a lot less stress and worrying!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN