Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Help Book Review

I finished reading The Help yesterday morning, which I am really glad because school started today and I knew I wouldn’t be able to finish it anytime soon. I enjoyed the book but seeing that I have seen the movie a few times it was more like reading the movie. LOL I wish that I would have read the book before I watched to movie but it was obviously too late for that. The movie was a lot like the book so in my opinion if you have already watched the movie I wouldn’t read the book simply because it will be hard to hold your interest because its around 500 pages long and it is so similar to the movie you know the general plot and scene sequence. Overall it was really good even though I had ruined it for myself by watching the movie and if you haven’t seen it then check it out it’s a hoot. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN