Last night, Friday, after I got off work I raced to MP to meet Amber at the movies. She had invited me earlier in the day and seeing I had no plans I accepted. We saw One for the Money and it was surprisingly good. I had seen the previews for it a few times and it didn't really strike me as something I would spend money on. Amber wanted to see it and I am glad i didn't protest. I loved the movie, it was funny, had some action, and the ending was just what we were hoping for.
After the movie we headed over to a TRUE Mexican restaurant and stuffed our bellies with tacos. I headed to Wal-Mart for a few things after we ate and Amber had to go help a friend study for a law exam. It was great having a little girl time and was way better than the alternative....sitting at home alone on a Friday night seeing Lincoln had to work.
Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
No comments:
Post a Comment