Popular Posts

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friday Night Movie

Last night, Friday, after I got off work I raced to MP to meet Amber at the movies.  She had invited me earlier in the day and seeing I had no plans I accepted.  We saw One for the Money and it was surprisingly good.  I had seen the previews for it a few times and it didn't really strike me as something I would spend money on.  Amber wanted to see it and I am glad i didn't protest.  I loved the movie, it was funny, had some action, and the ending was just what we were hoping for.


After the movie we headed over to a TRUE Mexican restaurant and stuffed our bellies with tacos.  I headed to Wal-Mart for a few things after we ate and Amber had to go help a friend study for a law exam.  It was great having a little girl time and was way better than the alternative....sitting at home alone on a Friday night seeing Lincoln had to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN