Popular Posts
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Well I made it back from home and I am now back at work. The day is nice and cool and pretty much as perfect as Iraq can be. I will be pos...
-
I have been dying to get this perfect purse and matching pouch but it hasn't been available for about 2 months. Finally, today I was ab...
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Back from R&R
Well I made it back from home and I am now back at work. The day is nice and cool and pretty much as perfect as Iraq can be. I will be posting A LOT soon. I have to catch everyone up on my activities while I was home which wasn't much other than house. Speaking of house I have to post all my lovely before and after pictures and I also fell way behind on 30 days of blogging so I need to complete that. Stay tuned, I am off to the DFAC for a breakfast burrito. YYYUUUMMMM. Have a great lazy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment