Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

**My Christmas Wish List**

Christmas is just around the corner and I can't remember the last Christmas when I actually wanted something specific but this year I even have a running list.  Hopefully I will get a couple of these items from Santa because I have been a VERY good girl this year :)

The coveted Artisan 5 Quart Kitchen Aid mixer. I have waited forever for one of these and finally I am going to have one if I have to buy it for myself (which I probably will have to) but I don't care.  It is calling my name in onyx black.  Hello cupcakes, cookies, cakes, and other delicious goodies. 


Apparently these are the new/old thing.  New to me old to everyone else.  While I was home Piper and I were hanging out at Rachael's and they got on a conversation about Scentsys.  As the conversation progressed and I tried catching on but I just couldn't grasp what was going on.  I had to call a time out just to have them explain.  Well it is this amazing lamp/candle thing.  I asked them how long this has been popular they said oh I guess about 2 years...shows how much I miss LOL.  Anyways, it plugs into the wall and heats up a little tray on top that you put wax cubes in and it smells like a candle.  They came in all different designs and the wax comes in tons of different scents.  I know my home is begging me for one of these. 
This is probably going to have to be a late Christmas or Valentines Day gift to myself but either way its on my wish list.  The 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan.  It's so cute and so economical even though its a small SUV.  I haven't seen it in person yet but I plan on checking it out as soon as I get home and I really hope I like it as much in person as I do on the Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN