Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Demob "Plan"

First off just let me say that I use the word plan loosely only because so far my “plans” really haven’t worked out with ANYTHING, which I guess has taught me to be less organized. So now back to the “plan”…after buying my house, going home and moving in I really really really didn’t want to leave. I am more than ready to move back home permanently and start my life again. I am ready to have fun, get a dog, work ONLY 40 hours instead of 84, and all sorts of back to reality things LOL. After a 16 hour plane ride back to Dubai I have got a really good idea of what I am going to do. I don’t have any dates yet so that makes it a little less solid because my co-worker is taking a Christmas RR and she doesn’t have her dates yet. But the jest of it is when she gets back hopefully around the 1st week of January I will leave for Dubai for around 4 days. I want to sight see there and do a few things that I haven’t made time to do the million other times I’ve been there. After I get done doing what I want I will demob from Dubai and head home. Once I get home I will only be there for a couple days before I head off to a week long vacation in Curacao. After returning from a tropical paradise I will settle back into life at home and start work the 2nd or 3rd week of February. I have big plans when I get home. School starts January 18th so I will be taking a load of online classes, I already have a really great job opportunity lined up that I hope works out, and I need to find myself a boxer puppy to keep me company in my big, lonely house. I also have a yard to revamp and lots of family and friends who just can’t wait for me to get back. I myself can hardly wait especially after I day like today it makes it that much harder to stay knowing that I am ready to leave. A few things I am looking forward to besides traveling and a couple great vacays are weekends in Fort Worth with my besty Piper, having girls night with Heather, going to Canton with Rachael, maybe weekending it in Florida a few times, drinking a lot of Olive Garden wine with Lara, relaxing on Sundays watching Lifetime with Mom, cooking in my kitchen, going clubbing and dancing, and mainly just being regular again. So Winnsboro and world here I come again in January!!! I CAN’T WAIT! Pray for me that my plan will go as planned LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN