Popular Posts
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Well I made it back from home and I am now back at work. The day is nice and cool and pretty much as perfect as Iraq can be. I will be pos...
-
I have been dying to get this perfect purse and matching pouch but it hasn't been available for about 2 months. Finally, today I was ab...
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Blog Challenge Day 27- Your month in great detail
Ok I just refuse to give great detail on this one but I will hit the high points just because my life isn’t that interesting. I went home and surprised my family by showing up a day earlier than planned, I moved into and got settled and organized in my house, spend some time with my friends and family, and then came back to Iraq.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment