Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 22- A website

My co-workers tell me I should be a salesman because when I really like something I could sell it to just about anyone. About a year or so ago, I don’t know maybe not that long I can’t really remember but all I do know is that http://www.bing.com/ is the best. The thing I love about it most is that as soon as you land on the homepage you start learning before you even try to find out what you actually needed. Each day there is a new homepage image and they are always the most beautiful, interesting images that you have to find out about. If you haven’t you need to check it out; it is my main go to search engine.  I even have it on my phone. It’s AWESOME go ahead and BING it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN