Popular Posts

Friday, September 24, 2010

Show Us Where You Live- Master Bedroom

I saw this on a Keri's blog last week and wanted to participate.  I love my master bedroom it's like my own little cozy sanctuary.  I need a few more touches but it's pretty much complete.

 I found my furniture at Ashley Furniture. It is really sturdy and has a timeless look that can last me a really long time.  Has anyone bought furniture lately....it better last a long time because it $$$$adds up$$$$
The sign above the TV says Always Kiss Me Goodnight.  I love that saying and I do live by that rule.  I wanted to stencil the words above my bed and I tried that but being the very un-artsy type it didn't really work out.  But no worries trusty ole Canton pulled through with the sign.  I want to put a flower arrangement on the tall dresser to the right and I need some more wall art.  For now, I love it and I can't wait to get back to my comfy bed.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet compliment! It looks like we have the same style, I love your room too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your furniture and your bedroom! You are so right about how much new (and even not new) furniture costs!

    Thank you so much for your super-sweet comment on my blog! I hope you will stop by again!

    {{{HUGS}}}

    Robin
    aka: Alabama Slacker Mama

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN