The below article was in the military news paper, Stars and Stripes, today and I thought it was so interesting. I had to read it out loud to my office then we had a good discussion on the whole poop thing. I think this is so economical and a great way to recycle and just help out with something that otherwise would be useless. I think other cities should take the same idea into consideration for their own parks.
Popular Posts
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Well I made it back from home and I am now back at work. The day is nice and cool and pretty much as perfect as Iraq can be. I will be pos...
-
I have been dying to get this perfect purse and matching pouch but it hasn't been available for about 2 months. Finally, today I was ab...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment