Popular Posts

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 28- Your year in great detail

Ok so I have to say this year has FLEW by. I started this year out in a great way with a trip to Thailand with my cousin Mia. We had the greatest time. After returning from Thailand I got a promotion, a raise, and a new office. In June I went home for two weeks and had an ok time. I had a lot of business to take care of so it wasn’t really much of a vacation. The last day I was home I found a house and set out to buy it. July 28, 2010 I closed on my second home and was ecstatic. Since June, I have been furniture shopping and making my home mine. I went home again in August to move. I had previously planned to spend that vacation period in Paris, London, and Dubai but my house was more important and so I’m saving that vacation for later. I am now back from home once again in Iraq and just working and figuring life out single and fabulous. I will finish out the year here, in Iraq, then……who knows ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN