Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 24- Whatever tickles your fancy

It is finally cooling off in Iraq and before I left home it was really nice even raining a bit...finally Fall is coming into view.  I took a poll yesterday throughout my office when I was preparing for this post to ask everyone what their favorite season was.  I got the usual answers mostly Fall and Summer are the favorites.  NO ONE liked Winter as a favorite but I can't really blame them there.  After going through a reasoning conversation that started out with my favorite season being Summer I really discovered that my favorite is actually Fall.  Let me explain: Winter is just not fun at all I mean there are some good factors like warm fire places and my favorite holiday, Christmas, and of course we can't forget my birthday but overall I am just sort of thankful that there is global warming because East Texas doesn't have much of a Winter these days.  I like the cold for about a week but after that I think its for the birds.  Next comes Spring.  I really don't like much about Spring as it brings sneezing and sometimes too much rain and it is just a teaser for Summer.  It's not warm enough for shorts but too warm for the fire place and other cozy comforts of Winter.  Then comes Summer, my second favorite season its all sunshine, shorts, and vacations.  Summer is the fun season and it is always sort of sad to see it end. 
I came to the conclusion that Fall is my favorite mainly because fall food is great and I love cooking.  It is starting to cool off so you can really enjoy being outside and the nights are nice for bar-b-ques and parties.  Its just a sort of perfect time of year when everything seems to slow down.  Not to mention its football season.  So there you have it the first signs of Fall is tickling my fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN