Popular Posts

Monday, September 27, 2010

I am loving...

Ok, I know I get on these kicks where certain things are my favorites then I move on to something new but these three things have been around for a while so I just had to brag about them so hopefully somebody out there will catch on if you haven't already. 

1. Bakerella- Bakerella is a blog I happened upon when I first started blogging and is a great source for creative baking. Not only do you have a million examples of desserts ranging from cakes, brownies, pies, cookies….all the way to these little creations called cake pops. Below is a picture of what I am talking about. I can’t wait to get home and try some of these recipes! I am sure that mine won’t be as pretty as some of these but I think they will taste delicious. Along with recipes there is also a link tab that takes you into a whole new world. Who knew you can buy candy coloring things that are sort of like frosting I guess. Also you can buy edible decorating pens. I know that I am going to branch out once I get the hang of these little pretties and get really creative.














You can even have a hard copy of some great ideas and recipes if you buy Bakerella’s new book on cake pops. Check it out at your nearest book store its title is Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for more than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats.
Happy Baking

2. Legal Sounds- A friend at my old office turned me onto this music downloading site at the beginning of the year and it is wonderful. It is cheaper than any music service out there and LEGAL. For example, so far I have probably purchases more than 18 CDs for around $1.25 per CD. Now tell me that’s not a bargain. A few perks is that it comes with its own music downloader that doesn’t take a lot of space on your computer, they have a daily FREE song and this isn’t just a crappy song they are very popular songs that you want to have, and last did I mention how inexpensive it is. The music is compatible with iTunes and I am sure other music players. Once your songs have downloaded and are stored in My Music file you just upload them to iTunes and voila you are ready to rock out.














Happy Listening

3. Meatball Marinara Sandwich from Subway- I LOVE THESE CALORIE PACKED SANDWICHES!! I am so addicted. I have only ate these at our Iraq Subway for some reason I am sort of nervous to try it at home.  I know that’s a little backwards but whatever. I think a lot of it is that at home we have a lot of more options that aren’t offered out here like the sweet onion sauce. I love it so when I am at home and I eat Subway that’s what I get but in Iraq…ooohhhh the meatball is the best. I have gotten my whole office hooked. LOL I am such a trend setter. I had one actually this morning around 9 I declared that I needed Subway for lunch so after our conference call that lasted 4 hours I went to get one. I was so yummy. I know I will pay for it tonight when I go run but it was so worth it.
















Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN