Popular Posts

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 30- Whatever tickles your fancy

Moscato- Castello del Poggio

This is a wine that Olive Garden carries and it is the best wine I have tasted and liked. Lara is always telling me about this wine and how good it is but I am not really that big of a wine drinker. If I am going to drink wine it is going to be either white or a really sweet blush just because I don’t like the tart rotten taste that much. OH and it has to be really cold for the first glass or two. So anyways even my mom was swearing by this wine and I knew it must be good after that because my mom doesn’t like any sort of wine. Before I left to come back Lara, Colby, Mom, and I went to Texarkana to eat at Olive Garden and to do a few last minute purchases for the house before I left. Lara saw her opportunity to sway me…LOL I wasn’t in the wine mood seeing it was early in the day so we just got a bottle to take with us. The next night we drank it and I am a believer it is the best wine I have ever had. It is so good and sweet it is almost too sweet and the bottle only has like 4 glasses but whatever. I found a place this morning online called the Wine Mall that sells it. I bought 12 bottles so I will have a stock when I get home. I can’t wait to get home and cook some really yummy food, open a bottle of wine, and relax with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN