Popular Posts

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 25- Your day in great detail

Well yesterday was so boring. I woke up around 4:30 and read until my alarm went off at 5:30. I through myself out of bed and felt good so I put in my contacts and even a little make up, which is VERY rare for me in Iraq usually it is ponytail and glasses. I got to work around 5:50 and started my day. I did my reports, checked OMG on yahoo.com to get my celebrity news fix, and then checked my regular email. After sipping two mugs of hot chocolate it was time to start the Sex and the City marathon. There is an IT drive on our computers that I have a link to that has so many movies and series on it. I found SATC and downloaded seasons 1-6. I finished season 1 & 2 yesterday. I called a friend from my old office and had lunch with him around 11:30. Everyone in my office goes to lunch around 1 but that is way too late for me because I don’t eat breakfast so by 11:30 I am starving. I dropped Wayne back off and headed back to my office to sit through the rest of the afternoon. Dustee and I went to the PX around 4:30 to get a few things and around 6:30 I was heading to my room. After a shower I got cozy in my bed and ordered all my outside furniture for my little patio and the extended patio that is going to be poured soon (hopefully). Below are the pictures of what I got. I can’t wait to get the concrete poured and it all set up for summer. I can see me and my gals out drinking margaritas and sunning ourselves. AWWW the good life! Ok so to finish off the night I watched the first episode of Apprentice and could barely keep my eyes open until the end. Around 9 I turned off the TV and my lamp and headed to dream land. I know I am old and boring by going to bed at 9 but I am in Iraq and gosh there just isn’t much to do… not to mention I had been up since 4:30. That was my day in great detail the most exciting thing that happened to me was ordering my furniture. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN