Popular Posts

Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 17- An art piece


Well, I really like architecture and art but other than a couple college electives I haven’t really had much of a chance to explore and learn a lot about art. The one thing that stuck out in my mind is the Sistine Chapel. I haven’t had a chance to visit it YET but Rome and all of Italy is at the top of my travel bucket list. Anyways back to the topic, I think the Sistine Chapel is just breath taking and that is only from learning a little about it and seeing pictures. I couldn’t imagine seeing it in person I might just cry at the beauty and grandeur. Not only is it stunning but we have to remember it was painted in the 1500s with a paint brush and like one guy…Michelangelo, who was usually a sculpture not a painter. There just aren’t words but if I had to describe it the word would be freaking magnificent!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN