Popular Posts

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 26- Your week in great detail

Ok my week has been pretty slow and not really much has happened. My first day back to work after returning from RR was Sunday and I was so tired the first two days. I slept so much Saturday when I got back to my room that by Sunday at 1:45 a.m. I was wide eyed and bushy tailed. I finished a book and started another before even getting to work at 5:15. But by 3 that afternoon I was dragging and it took everything I had to not fall sleep at my desk. Monday was a little better but still very jet lagged. By Wednesday I was back to normal. Nothing exciting has happened I have finished up my bit of shopping and now I am just having my SATC marathon. Pretty much every day is the same here wake up, go to work, eat lunch, get off work, go to sleep. EVERY DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN