Popular Posts
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Well I made it back from home and I am now back at work. The day is nice and cool and pretty much as perfect as Iraq can be. I will be pos...
-
I have been dying to get this perfect purse and matching pouch but it hasn't been available for about 2 months. Finally, today I was ab...
Monday, September 13, 2010
Blog Challenge Day 18- Whatever tickles your fancy
Old country…..I have been stuck on old country since after lunch today LOL! My iPod is going crazy with Johnny Paycheck at the moment. All I am saying is I am in need of a Bud Light, a back road, and a few runnin’ buddies. I remember just a few years ago I didn’t really enjoy that type of music but as I have grown up and grown wiser I guess my taste in music has also and now I really appreciate it. It does make me miss home and wish I had a dancing buddy and a floor to boot scoot around…….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment