Popular Posts

Friday, January 13, 2012

What I plan on doing with my last long weekend

This weekend is my LAST llllooooonnnnnggggggg weekend before school starts on Tuesday and also just for a while seeing that the next one won't come til May...Memorial Day. WOW!!!  That's a dry spell.

To ensure that I made the most or least of my weekend I cleaned my whole house from top to bottom last night.  I mean ENTIRE thing!  I went from room to room and did the entire thing: ceiling fans, curtains washed, base boards scrubbed, dusted...mopped you name it and I cleaned it.  Hercules has been permanently outside for about a week now so I wanted to get my house all spic and span. 

Now that my house is spotless I don't have to worry about doing that before school starts.  I always feel better and just more organized and prepared when my house is all done up.  I don't know why but my mom said today it's like when you clean your car it almost feels like it drives better. LOL  Same thing with a clean house.

Instead of chores to make my weekend fly by I am going to just do whatever.  I have a couple things planned for tomorrow but over all Sunday and Monday are totally free so there is no telling what I'll get into. 

I'm going to attend a gardening seminar tomorrow morning!  I know just call me Weezer! (if you didn't get the Steel Magnolia reference then shame on you)  I haven't ever had a garden and I'm determined to get one going this spring.  My friend texted me today letting me know that her friend who has a local feed store is having a seminar so I'm headed there in the morning to learn how to grow some stuff.

The only other thing is I'm taking sweet Averie to the movies to see her favorite, Beauty and the Beast.  I can't wait to see her light up in the theater and share this with her.  These Disney movies were coming out for the first time when I was little so to share this with her is awesome.  Plus it doesn't hurt that she is the cutest thing EVER!

Here is to a GREAT long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN