Popular Posts

Monday, January 23, 2012

Who says you can't have it all?

I saw this first thing I opened the Internet tonight and thought DANG! 

  • First off she looks amazing and she's 5 months pregnant
  • Second, she's pregnant with her second child with her fiance and she's still one of the top models in the world.

I love Alessandra she's one of my favorite if not THE favorite VS model.  I think she is so pretty and her body is still smoking hot all while she looks natural and not too thin.

This article and pictures goes to show you that a woman can be successful at what she does and have family.  AND if your lucky do what you love while having a family LOL like Alessandra.  If I was a model I think it would be hard to walk the catwalk while I was pregnant but she rocked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN