Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Progession

I have really been thinking about my blog and what to blog about and how to do it and I've been trying to come up with a new blog design.  All this has been going on in my head because I REALLY like my blog and I really want to progress into a better blogger and a more noticable blogger.  I know that I say (and it's true) that I blog because it's my online scrapbook but I also want to blog to make connections and gain followers.  I mean it's for me but come on....everyone likes a little love. 

So to try to help my blog and myself and just to get things going I....

  1. am bringing back Tuesday's Travel To Do.  I think that a lot of people like those types of posts and I loved writing them.  Since I'm not traveling anymore it will let me see some of the world and learn about a new place through my own blog.  Also I didn't ever really intend on slacking on my Tuesday's Travel posts but when I came home it just sort of happened and overall until recently my whole blog suffered over the past year so I'm changing that starting this coming Tuesday. HOPEFULLY I can come up with a cute little graphic for those post. :)
  2. want to get a new blog design.  I love my design now but I want something more simple and sophiscticated rather than whimsical and cartoonistic.  I am loving grey, and pale yellow, and chevrons and sleek lines.  I don't really know yet but that's what directions I'm going in. 
  3. am going to be more camera conscience so I have more reasons to blog.  I mean I always want to blog about stupid stuff just because I have pictures.  I could have kicked myself this past weekend because I didn't take NO pictures.  I thought oh this would be a great time to bring out the camera but then thought well I can't really get any good pictures.  I just need to start taking pictures no matter what and then I can edit them or whatever and make them work. 
Here's to progressing as a blogger!

Just a cool pic I found!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN