Popular Posts

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hunger Games Trilogy...In Review

Over the past long weekend I finished up reading Mockingjay, the third book in the Hunger Games Trilogy. 

I started reading them about a month ago as soon as I saw the trailer for the movie. It looked so good but also different from my normal reading material. 

I don’t want to talk to much about them because I don’t want to ruin it and I am the worst story teller so as many details as I HAVE to give I would for sure ruin it. 
BUT I will say that it’s the perfect amount of futuristic, romance, action, and scandal to keep you interested, and with the perfect amount of details in the writing so you get a great picture without being bored to death. 

The second book, Catching Fire was for sure the most suspenseful and it kept me locked in the entire time. 

The last book was the same because with the turn of every page came a new twist. The last paragraphs of Mockingjay were the best part of the book to me and made me so glad that I read them.
I recommend these books to anyone who likes reading I really think all types of readers would enjoy them and I am really looking forward to the movie coming out in March.
Here’s the trailer! Doesn’t it look exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN