Popular Posts

Friday, July 25, 2014

Mid Year Wish List

I have had a few things on my mind that I would really like to splurge on or even better get gifted so I figured I'd make a little mid year wish list to tide me over until my birthday and Christmas. Pretty much all my items are workout related except the awesome Go Pro that has been on my wish list for over a year. 
 
 
 
THIS workout bag from Lululemon
 


 
 
THIS workout bag from Nike
 
 
THESE new trainers also from Nike
 
 
 
I've had my eye on a GO PRO for over a year now.  It would be great to have to take on the boat, vacation activities that are more adventure then pleasure and just to capture those unforgettable action moments.
 
On top of all that I also need all these things in pretty much every color possible to help me workout better!!!! All things found at the Academy. Over the past 2 months I've really enjoyed being back in the weight room and have really loved the changes I've seen in my body.  New/ more workout clothes would only motivate me to get into the gym earlier and put them to good use.












 
 
 
 
 Comment for my address if you'd like to send me any of my wanted tems...otherwise I'm sure I'll be purchasing myself the majority of these things over the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago I got my gym bag from lug life. I love it! I think I got the puddle jumper and it has a place to put your shoes at the bottom that's breathable. Get compliments all the time and it's also a great carry on for trips!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN