Popular Posts

Friday, July 11, 2014

A Couple Dates

If it is one thing that Hendrik and I love it's sushi and hibachi.  Not only are these two things just super delicious but they are also things that are out of the norm from where we come from.  When we go eat it we are usually at least an hour away from home and is spawned either to have just a date out or we are making a trip to Sam's or some other big city adventures like that. LOL  Almost all our date nights are centered around hibachi because neither of us would consider a quick run to SS to eat at Chili's a date! 
 
Here are a couple date nights we had last month.
 
 



 


This was a multi party date night complete with my Mom and Elizabeth.  We all go to the same chiropractor who is in Rockwall so it is always an outing once a month.  In June we tried the newly opened Mellow Mushroom.  Brandon, my carpool friend from last semester, RAVED about how he had it in Florida and it was so awesome!!!!  I love me some pizza so I was excited to try it.
 
I would say lots of things after we left like....weird decor, total hippy vibe, huge space, tons of people, and mainly that I did enjoy the meal. 
 
We all got different types of appetizers and pizzas for the main meal so we all got a pretty good feel for what they had to offer.  I wouldn't want to go back for a long time because it is a real specialty type of restaurant like your not going to find just a pepperoni and cheese pizza on their menu but it is good for a once in the blue moon date or something just totally out of the ordinary.





1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm in SS and I usually drag the hubby to G-ville for some Shogun! I could eat sushi every day. Wishing SS would get on board & open a hibachi grill soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN