Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring?


It smells like Spring.

It feels like Spring.

BUT it doens't look like Spring and I don't think I should let my mind believe it's Spring. 

The weather yesterday, today, and probably the next two days have been and are going to be amazing. 

70 degree weather makes me want to leave my job in the middle of the day and grab a fishing pole and head to the nearest wet spot. LOL  It is so nice and makes it so hard to stay indoors where I'm supposed to be. 

I'm not giving into these illusions though because we (Texans) have yet to have a "winter" and I know that a cold spell is just around the corner waiting for all of us to say WTH I'm breaking out the flip flops and capri pants. 

Do people still wear capri pants??? 

Anywho it's February 1st, me and Lincoln have been together 8 months <3 and still going strong. 

I started my month of letter writing today and mailed my first letter to London :)  I'm so excited. I even made my own stationary.  Nothing fancy but I think it's cute and it gets the job done with lines on the paper! I can actually write straight without my reader getting a crook in their neck from craning it side ways to read my crooked writing. LOL 

Anyways enough Wednesday rambling, I'm off to do homework or read a book or something more productive than blog-surfing.

1 comment:

  1. Like your new blog look! And glad your posting more!! Have a good week and enjoy the spring-like weather!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN