Popular Posts

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Should vs Am

Ok this Saturday morning I got up around 7:45 and planned on going straight to the office after making myself a cup of coffee and plunging into my INTERNAL AUDITING homework so I can be done for the day. 
Let's just say that I got my coffee made....I'm now on my second cup and I did log into school but got side tracked over here. 
Go check out Rachael, who lives in Amsterdam with her fiance and travels all over. JEALOUS!  (about the traveling all over) 
Anywho, needless to say Rachael is WWAAYYY more intersting that auditing so that's about as far as I have gotten.

Plus ontop of checking out cool blogs my mind keeps slipping away to WHERE CAN I TRAVEL TO?  Now this is always on my mind but as of late it's REALLY on my mind.  I can credit my big tax refund to that....THANKS UNCLE SAM (for once). I am itching and scratching to go somewhere but main problem....no time off from work.

Sigh! Life is hard, I know. 

Ok so I'm going to finish learning about Rachael and lusting over her travels then I promise I'm going to burry myself in auditing.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN