Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lincoln's 24 Birthday

Lincoln turned 24 on the 25th and I was so excited to plan a little get together for him. Just family and our closest couple came because he had to work all that day and get up at 4:30 Sunday morning so I didn’t want to over-do it.  I talked to everyone and planned on having a get-together at our house after Lincoln got off.  We grilled burgers, my Mom made his cake, I ordered him the most original gift a month in advance and NEVER spilled the beans, hung out and just talked outside by the fire pit.  It was a great night and I am blessed to have celebrated this special time with my love. Sadly Lincoln's Mom was way under the weather and she wasn't able to make it and his sister dropped some things off but went to be with Connie.  We missed them a lot but understood the bad circumstances. 

Party Pics..a few.  I didn't really have my camera out any but my Mom got a few good ones.

me and the b-day boy....He didnt' take his work clothes off all night :(
Kaylynn, Lara, and Me


His cute curvy cake

Make a wish

SURPRISE!

I don't think he really knows what to think or do. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN