Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Life's Little Moments

The past week or so little things have gone on or have made me laugh and I wanted to share.

v Lincoln loves watching WWE Raw on Monday nights. SOOO that means I get to love watch wrestling too (even if I don’t love it) Don’t get me wrong it is entertaining to say the least and at times so corny its hilarious. Sort of like watching a Jim Carey movie. LOL I have even come to like watching it because now I know all the characters and have my favorites but don’t think you’ll be peeping in my windows on a Monday night and catch me watching it while Lincoln isn’t home. Anyways Monday night the Rock made a "special" appearance and, as usual, was bashing John Cena and in his little smack down speech he called John a Kung Pao Bitch. LOL OMG it was hilarious!!  What is a KPB...well you have to watch wrestling to understand!


v My mom captured this loving moment on camera Saturday night at Lincoln ’s little birthday bash (more to come on that later). “Babe I think you have something in your teeth…here just let me get it…Ok now it’s gone..."
That's love
v For all of those employees who get to BLOG at Work I envy you! Our Internet is blocked and I remember back in the days of Iraq where I could blog a little here and there on my down time….boy all those posts that I posted!!! Oh well maybe one day I will be able to but as of now I’m left alone, in the dark of the night, blogging away like some creeper. ;)
v Ok so for like the past 2 weeks I have been noticing all these new vehicles ALL OVER the roads. Saturday Lara and I were running a few errands and I was telling her about how I’ve been noticing all these new vehicles and she thought and then agreed. We chalked it up to everyone getting tax refunds and then going out and blowing it on new cars. Well low and behold we were sitting at the house Saturday afternoon and Casey and Kaylynn pull up in a brand spankin’ new Toyota Highlander. I have been wanting a new car for a while but the time just hasn’t been right....or my checkbook ya know what I mean?  Like Casey & Kaylynn, I am a Toyota person as well and have been debating on when I do get a new ride if I wanted a Highlander or a 4-Runner…well I think their big purchase helped me make up my mind. I LOVE it and it drives great just like a car but you have the space and height of an SUV. Plus all the buttons this thing has a kid could go crazy in these things. LOL
I will have one!
v We have a new mouth to feed! Surprise Surprise right? Tyson, Lincoln ’s boxer finally came to live with us. Tyson and Hercules had a little brotherly spat right off on Monday when he arrived but Lincoln said after that it was smooth sailing. By the time I got home on Monday night they were BDFL (best dogs for life) Right now he is on a chain and that is breaking my heart so this weekend I’m going to try to find him a collar that will be compatible will Hercules’ invisible fence transmitter, that way he can roam with his brother and maybe loose a bit of his weight. 

v Check out this cute outfit I rocked all day Saturday. I wanted something casual, cute, and comfy since I knew I was going to be active and running errands all day plus entertaining that night. I may not be a fashionista but I was proud of my ensemble and I have another one that I plan on wearing Saturday to a wedding. Hopefully it will be as cute on as I have imagined!


v I booked my flight to San Diego tonight !!!!! J You’re asking WHAT FLIGHT TO SAN DIEGO? Well, I have all these frequent flier miles and frequent stays with a hotel that I have been dying to use and in April I’m going to use them! I had a seminar for work on President’s Day so we received a floating holiday in its place and I’m going to use it to make myself a three day weekend and jet set to Cali just me and myself. J More to come when it gets a bit closer and I have more than just my flight planned but I’m really excited to go exploring I haven’t been to San Diego since I was 5. I’m trying to decide which Marriott I want to stay in so I can maximize the use of the time.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN