Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday's Travel To Do- There's No Place Like Home


After the weekend I have had and since missing last week's post due to procrastination this week's Tuesday's Travel To Do is HOME!  Sometimes moving all around and living our day to day lives is tiring and the best thing for anyone is holing up in our comfortable homes and doing relaxing things.


So sorry folks if you were in for some awesome, exotic, vacay spot this week but I need rejuvination and I have it for you so you aren't going to be disappointed.

Without further ado all the makings you need for a relaxing stay at home!

Go HOME duh!!!! leave all your work and everything else in the driveway and just enjoy nothingness----

Spend a lot of time lounging in an awesome bed and bedroom like this-----

Have plenty of books so you can loose yourself in a fantasy land----

Have plenty of wine on hand----

The best way to relax is of course stuff you belly full of yummy comfort food.  My favorite is pasta!

and my all time favorite thing is baths...I take them when I'm cold, sick, sad, happy, too full from comfort food LOL, really any time is a good time for a bath


So grab your snuggies, books, remotes, and lock the doors because this is going to be AWESOME!

I wish you all a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN