Popular Posts

Monday, February 20, 2012

TV Jackpot

This Sunday and Monday I hit the
A few of these shows are just tack ons... I'm not really IN LOVE with one or two just really like them and some new seasons started this weekend and I'M loving them.

1. Khloe and Lamar....LOVE them!!! I love Khloe she is so outrageous and a good wife and Lamar is so nice and a sweet husband.


2. Ice Loves Coco.... NOT in love with them but they come on right after Khloe and Lamar so I go ahead and watch them.  They are another awesome couple who are funny and really different to say the least.

3. Bethany Ever After... LOVE her.  This woman is a powe house.  I mean she has so many irons in the fire and is hilarious and is so REAL.  She inspires me.

4. Gossip Girl...I've always been in love and this show isn't just premiering this season has been going since the fall but it's still as good as ever.  I mean it keeps twisting and turning and I don't know who I want to root for.

5. Pretty Little Liars....again not a new season premier but they keep me on the edge of the couch constantly and who cares if it's a high school show! I LOVE all the scandal.

6. The Amazing Race 20.... I have been addicted to this show since the first season every came on and this season is NO different.  I love it and I can't wait til I'm a few more weeks in and I decide who I'm going to root for.


Told ya... JACKPOT!  Just what I needed after the weekend I had. 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN