Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Things that.....

I can’t believe that 2010 will be over in a mere 3 days!

Where did the month and the year go? This year has literally flown by and I have done some many cool things this year.

Looking back they seem just like they happened last month but in reality it was MONTHS ago. As hoped 2010 has been awesome and blew 2009 out of the water.

2011 is going to be even better I can feel it.

 
Things that made 2010 AWESOME 
  1. Learned how to be ALONE and enjoy just being with me
  2. Started the year off with an unforgettable Thai adventure with my favorite cousin
  3. Got my dive certification
  4. Read A LOT of books and have many more to get me through 2011
  5. Was a bridesmaid for one of my best friends
  6. Got hooked on True Blood
  7. Made a couple new friends that I know I will have for a lifetime
  8. Bought my second home and all new things to furnish it
  9. Tried a new, well new to me, fruit called atemoya
  10. Got a puppy and even though I haven’t “met” him yet I know he’s so awesome
  11. Turned 24
  12. Had an AMAZING year

Things I’m looking forward to in 2011 
  1. Starting the year off right just like 2010 by traveling to another unforgettable destination….Egypt
  2. Settling back into regular life in my new home and new town
  3. Getting to know the personality of my puppy adorable Herc and spoiling him even more
  4. Spending cherished time with loved ones
  5. Cooking some really great food
  6. Heading back to school to finish up my degree
  7. I’m most looking forward to what life will bring me after Iraq ….so stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. I think on your list of the "Best of 2010" the top "accomplishment" for you has been to learn to be happy with yourself and to be "ALONE" as you call it. That's a great feat and I'm so proud of how you've matured and learned from things in your life and used those things to, as they say, "make lemonade from life's lemons"!
    I love you and can't wait to see you!! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN