Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New 30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 26, 27, 28

Sorry I have been lazy and really tired lately so not very motivated to blog.  I have to catch up on 3 days of my blog challenge so here it goes.
Day 26- Something I'm Saving For
Well I have pretty much everything that I could want and for sure need (material thing anyways) so the only thing that I'm really saving for is more travel.  I can never travel enough and it takes a lot of money just to buy a plane ticket.  Once I move back home I still want to take AT LEAST one out of the country vacation a year so all my extra money will be going for my next great adventure. 

Day 27- My Worst Habit
My worst habit that I have always had is for sure picking my cuticles and the skin around my fingers.  I do it mainly because I'm bored and because I have really dry skin and don't use NEARLY enough lotion.  It is a bad habit and makes my fingers look ugly but not ugly enough to make me quit. LOL

Day 28- What's in Your Purse

Well at the time I don't carry a purse unless I am going on RR but at home when I am away from Iraq and acting normal I carry one and it holds everything from chapstick to my planner.  You know just the normal stuff nothing weird and crazy unfortunately.

Now I'm off to watch BBC have a happy humpday!

P.S. I only have 25 days left WWWOOOHHHHHOOOOOO!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I agree that picking you fingers IS your worst habit. I sure wish you didn't do it. And that island is awesome! Can't wait for your time in the "sand box" to be up!! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN