Popular Posts

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Walk Like An Egyptian

Can you? Well I will be in January because I am going to EGYPT for a week before I go back to Dubai and then finally HOME! I can't wait.  I have been working with a British tour company finalizing my itinerary and I got my e-ticket for my air-o-plane ride today so it's official.  I am going to visit Cairo, an overnight trip to a beautiful oasis, and also an overnight trip in Alexandria.  It's going to be so much fun and I am really pumped to be traveling SOLO! I think this is going to be a huge growing experience for me (and mom) and I just really think I am going to have so much fun.  I can't wait to see the pyramids and take a Nile dinner cruise. 

I am sure it's going to be a trip of a lifetime! 
not to mention so many aweomse photos.

After my week in Egypt I head to Dubai for 3 days.  I plan on doing a lot of sightseeing that I haven't really gotten to do because I have always been rushing to and from work. 

 It's going to be a great trip and a GREAT way to END this part of my life in the Middle East.

2 comments:

  1. Yes that would be a trip of a lifetime!!!! Wish I could see it with you!!! Take LOTS of pictures. But speaking as your mother now, "BE CAREFUL!" I love you, Mom

    p.s. That song brings back memories from high school!! Big hair and all!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S AMAZING!!! I've always wanted to go to Egypt, I kid you not!! I can't wait to read all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN