Popular Posts

Saturday, December 4, 2010

New 30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 18 Your Favorite Room

Seeing that I have spent a whooping 2 weeks in my house, pretty much every room is my favorite.  That being a reason and of course my mom and I decorated the entire thing so I really love my
own style LOL! 

It is really hard to choose I mean like I said I really love my house. 

The kitchen is so big and has so much cabinet space, the living room is also big and with my comfy leather furniture makes you want to be a fat couch potato, but since I do have to choose it has to be my bedroom

I love my bedroom so much!

It is on the total opposite end of the house as everything else so it's like I have my own little wing.  When I was designing my room and trying to figure out all the elements I had a certain vision in my mind and I am so glad that the finished product was exactly what I was going for.  It still needs a few finishing touches that I plan on taking care of once I get home but overall it is complete and awesome.  I was so pleased to see the furniture that I picked up was so classy and timeless.  I am certain that it will stay with me for many years to come. 

If you want to see picts of my cozy brown and red room check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN