Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New 30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 15 Your Role Model

I know a lot of people probably say this and so it's a bit cliche but my role model is my Mom.  I think she is so strong and a great mother.  She is always going above and beyond on everything and she drives me and my brothers.  She has helped me through so much especially in the past few years and I am so glad that I have her and hopefully will continue to have her in my life for a really long time.  Maybe one day I will be as great as her. :) I love you Mom.

3 comments:

  1. It might be cliche but moms are so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww! That's so sweet. It means alot to know I've made that big of a difference in your life. I love you!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. so precious she reads your blog (: what a great supporter!! love my momma too.

    and to answer your question - we're here until May. I finish grad school in May and then we'll head back to Switzerland!! can't wait, but am enjoying home. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN