Popular Posts

Sunday, November 28, 2010

New 30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 12 Something Your OCD About

I am not really OCD on much but what I am OCD about I'm REALLY OCD about. Ha Ha
  • The toilet paper MUST roll OVER the top- this is so bad that if I'm somewhere using a restroom and I notice that the toilet paper isn't right I will fix it. LOL So if I come to your house and adjust your toilet paper don't take offense!

  • The pillows on my bed must have the pillow case opening facing OUT.  I don't know why this one is I just like it like that and think it looks neater.


  • I really like to make sure things are full and stocked up.  I even buy in bulk a lot of times if things will keep just because I like to know there is always enough.
  • I keep all my inboxes and outboxes and things like that cleaned out. I can't let old emails, texts, phone calls pile up I always keep everything cleaned up and organized
  • I'm a tad OCD about having my things touched.  I don't really mind if people touch my things while I'm around but if I leave my desk and the next day come back I will be able to tell if anything was touched by someone other than me and it really aggravates me.  I know that sounds a little kid-ish but they are my things so leave them alone and everyone will be happy.
Yes, so we all (or most) have a little quirks that make us weird but that's ok with me because my world runs smoother if these things are happening my way.  LOL I just feel better.  Most of my OCD behaviors come from me being one of the most organized people you will ever meet in your life. I like when things are organized and in order.  I just feel better all around.  Maybe I should go work for that show Hoarders.  I could help those people get rid of all that crap I am sure of it.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha... I'm the same way with toilet paper!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm the VERY same way about the pillows and toilet paper!! Wonder where you get it from?! LOL I find myself fixing toilet paper whenever I find it "wrong"!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN