Popular Posts

Monday, November 8, 2010

My Guiltiest Pleasure

I have around 3 shows on TV there are MUST sees and I can’t miss under NO circumstance. I know this is sad that some of my nights revolve around the TV but hey I can’t help it they are too good to go without. I don’t have 10 must see shows like some people only 3 Keeping up with the Kardashians, Gossip Girl, and True Blood. Season 2 of True Blood was a little outlandish with the whole Maryann saga but season 3 was awesome. I was so excited to watch season 3 and since I missed most of it when it premiered on TV I had to find it somewhere. Unfortunately iTunes doesn’t carry it until it’s put out on DVD so I had to use other methods. Thanks to the Iraqis we have pretty much every movie or TV series available immediately after release and boy that makes me happy. Not long after season 3’s finale premiered on TV we were able to get the DVD set of the entire season. I watched it all day straight for about 2 days and it was amazing. I think I even skipped meals LOL. I am telling you this show is right up there with Sex and the City and may even be better because of all the smoking hot guys.


OMG! Eric is amazing he is for sure my future husband. LOL He has that bad boy, dangerous, factor and the the most amazing looks. He is one of THE SEXIEST men.


Then how about Alcide, the sexy werewolf but a good werewolf? He is so sweet and again he’s not hurting on looks either. I am so bored at work lately I needed something to keep me busy so I am watching season 3 again. I am still on the first episode but I know I will enjoy it the second time around just as much as I did the first time. I can’t wait for season 4 to come out I keep scavenging the internet looking for a date but so far all I can get is SUMMER of 2011! I don’t know if I can wait that long for that catchy little tune to come through my TV at home letting me know it’s a NEW season of my favorite guilty pleasure. There are so many questions and possible scenarios to explore. I think months or more is WAY too long to wait when it finally airs I might have to have an entire party dedicated to the premiere with the theme all things Vampire of course. In the mean time I guess I will have to resort to reading the books at least that's something.

P.S.- Can I confess that I really hope Eric and Sookie hookup and not in some crazy weird dream in "real life"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN