Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday's Travel To Do- Danxia China

This week on Tuesday’s Travel To Do I am going to be showing a special part of China that was recently named a World Heritage Site called China Danxia. I will let the beauty of each place speak for itself and even though I probably won’t even need to say THIS IS A MUST after you see the pictures I will anyways. There are so much in China that I would love to see and this is added to my list. I am so glad I found out about these beautiful landforms.


Danxia Mountain ( Guangdong Province ): China ’s red stone park

Wuyi Mountain ( Fujian Province ): Second to none in southeast China
Zhangye Danxia Landform ( Gansu Province ): Palaces Created by nature

1 comment:

  1. This place is amazing, I had no idea it exhisted. Thanks for sharing and I also have a list of places I hope to travel to and I was actually going to do a blog post about it today!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN