Popular Posts

Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly Delivers

YaY!

I recieved my Christmas cards from Shutterfly in the mail today and I am so pleased with how they came out.  I will for sure continue to use them for all my greeting needs. 

Now I can start addressing them so right after Thanksgiving I can get them mailed out. 

I feel a little narcissistic sending out Christmas cards with only MY picture on them but that is the reality I live in. LOL I am Ms. Independent: no little family of my own, YET but I am also out of the house so it's just me. 

I think they turned out great and they have a cute little flare that isn't like oh look at, me look at me.  I hope everyone has an "Oh they are cute" reaction and not a  "GASP, who does she think she is" reaction!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN