Popular Posts

Sunday, November 21, 2010

New 30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 6 20 of My Favorite Things

As I have mentioned many times before I am a girl of simple pleasures. The smallest things REALLY REALLY excite me and make me happy. Some people call me a weirdo because of this but I say I am just stopping to smell the roses. I mean really, if you can only get excited about really big things in life then you are missing out on a lot of excitement! I love so many things but this list of 20 favorite things is going to be my 20 simple favorite things. Hope everyone enjoys and has a GREAT Monday!

1. Taking hot baths
2. The smell of fresh cut hay
3. Cooking my own dinner
4. Catching up with friends
5. Looking at the stars
6. Getting on an airplane and just knowing that you are going somewhere
7. Driving…I really like driving
8. Marking days off a calendar or things off a list
9. Checking the mail
10. Paying my bills (No joke I get GREAT pleasure from doing this)
11. First kisses
12. Lounging in sweats all day long and watching Lifetime
13. The smell of a baby
14. Dancing alone in my room
15. Working cows or any sort of farm work…it’s in my blood and I LOVE IT
16. Christmas decorations and the holiday season
17. Cuddling with someone you love
18. Getting my back rubbed…aaawww so relaxing!
19. When life gets stressed just putting on my running shoes, grabbing my iPod, and hitting the road or treadmill until I can’t go any further
20. Knowing that no matter what my Mom and God are there for me and I am so blessed

1 comment:

  1. We have a lot of the same "faves". As for #20, I am the one who is blessed! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN