Popular Posts

Monday, November 29, 2010

New 30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 13 A Fictional Book

The Sookie Stackhouse Series
aka
Southern Vampire Series

I love True Blood and since the next season doesn't come out until SUMMER of 2011 then  I need something to hold me over until then.  I bought the Sookie Stahouse Series a couple weeks back on my Kindle and I haven't gotten to start them yet because I have so many others that I have to get through first.  Hopefully soon I will be able to dig in and see what they are all about.  I have read reviews and I don't think they are exactly like the TV show but they have similiar plots and events mainly focused around Sookie and not so much all the other characters.  As soon as I finish the non-fiction that I'm reading now (more on that tomorrow) I will finish up all the James Patterson books I have and then I'm off to Sookie. Who knows as much as I have I may not even get to them until I get home which is fine by me. 

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!

1 comment:

  1. I love to read but I've never read a vampire book! Is that crazy or what?!
    I'm new to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN