Popular Posts

Saturday, November 27, 2010

New30 Day Blog Challenge- Days 9, 10, & 11

Ok so I have been slacking so I am playing catch up with 3 posts in one. I also didn’t make the good ole Happy Thanksgiving post but I think day 10 will take care of all that. So without further procrastination….

Day 9- A Perfect Day

There are so many variations of what I would classify a perfect day but I’m going to go with, since I’m in Iraq what my perfect day would consist of.

My perfect day would be waking up in MY OWN bed after sleeping in late and for the rest of the day doing NOTHING except the things I want to do.
I can probably tell you that would probably be a lot of lounging while watching Lifetime, taking a very long, hot bath, cooking a bunch of homey comfort foods, and just enjoying my day.
I wouldn’t mind if people stopped by or called but I wouldn’t be leaving the house.
After not having 1 full weekend off in almost 3 years I am so exhausted and it’s going to be a big adjustment going back to 40 hours and weekends off rather than 84 hours and NO time off.
It’s amazing what we take for granted and really don’t understand how much those short weekends help us through life’s everyday stresses, I mean even if you're busy AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT AT WORK.

Day 10- 10 Things Your Thankful For

  • Family
  • Friends
  • The great opportunities that I have had so far
  • Bathtubs
  • Cell phones and modern technology that lets me stay in touch with my family even though I’m thousands of miles away
  • My education past and future
  • A Safe and free country
  • My passport so I can go anywhere I want
  • Chances at true love and the hope of finding it
  • God’s and the blessings he continues to give me
Day 11- Your pets

Drum roll please……………………………….

I have been waiting for the perfect time to share this news and the perfect time and opportunity has finally come.
I have BIG BIG news!
I have a puppy waiting back home from me and he is adorable.
He was born October 10, 2010 and is staying with my friend until I get home.
He is an all white boxer and I am very excited to meet him in person and take him home with me in a couple months. I have already named him.
I wanted a very masculine and strong name since he is a male and he is all white so I wanted something almost regal. I decided on Heracles and will be calling him Herc for short. I really like Greek mythology and thought this name fit him great.
 I get weekly updates from my friend and he sends me the cutest pictures. From what he tells me Herc has quite the personality. The below pictures are from a week or so ago when Herc was 5 weeks old and my friend took him by my Mom’s.
Isn’t he so cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN