Popular Posts

Sunday, December 5, 2010

New 30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 19 A Chore You Despise

I HATE PEELING POTATOES!

For as long as I can remember my mom has always made me peel the potatoes for dinner or whatever the occasion.  Now that I'm older I think it's because she hates peeling them too.  Even though I don't live with her anymore but just happen to be there I hear "Megan, come peel the potatoes"....with me responding "uuggghhhh, why can't Caleb" and then she says, "Come on you never have to anymore" LOL I guess some things never change.  Either way I don't like even peeling my own potatoes so a lot of the time I just scrub them really well and then cook and use the skins.  Hey it's not out of laziness or hatred of peeling it's because it's healthier. hehehe  That's my story and I'm sticken to it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I guess you're right, I don't like to peel them very much. As a result, Caleb and Lara now hate peeling them as much as you!! LOL
    XOXO, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN