Popular Posts

Sunday, December 12, 2010

New 30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 25 Guilty Pleasure

SHOE SHOPPING

All of a sudden I am like a shoe fanatic and not just any shoe but girly, high-heeled shoes.  I have always been a boot shopper like cowboy boots because really when I am home that is the main thing I wear.  I have a few REALLY AWESOME pairs but over the past year and particularly the past few months my high-heeled shoe addiction has taken a bad turn.  I guess it was boredom at work but I have so many pairs of cute shoes just waiting for me back home.  My Mom would call me and say "A box showed up today what is it" and then I would have to guiltily tell her in a meek voice "a pair of Kardashian shoes" LOL

I call them Kardashian shoes because they remind me of something I would see one or all of the Kardashian sisters wearing and I LOVE them so it was only fitting.  I even signed up for Shoedazzle which is sort of like a shoe club made up by Kim Kardashian.  Each month I get a new selection and anything I want is only 40 bucks.  Now it's not unlimited for $40 it is one pair for $40 and I don't have to buy anything unless I want to. 

Lately I have curtailed my spending just because I was doing it all out of boredem and not really out of need so I had to quit.  Not to mention it will take me YEARS to get through the shoes I have LOL!  And I am proud to say I even rubbed off on my Mom a bit.  A few days ago she sent me an email saying look at my Kardashian shoes I got today!  They were really cute but not as high as mine she said that's as Kardashian as her shoes get LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN