Popular Posts

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 29, 30, and 18 Hour Days

I feel like I haven’t blogged in FOR-EV-ER.

My boss left to go on RR on Friday and it wasn’t even 9 o’clock before I got slammed with a huge project that had to be done by close of business on Saturday. Needless to say I enlisted the help from my co-workers but I had to work until 10 Friday night making it a 16 hour day and then an 18 hour day on Saturday which even went some into Sunday. WHEW!!! BUT I got it turned in on time and correctly so all is well. I am a little worn out and hopefully I will get off early tonight so I can get a goodnight’s rest tonight.

Last night I went over to a friend’s and we watched the classic Home Alone. I watch it every year around Christmas time and it was a lot of fun. We had a hard time finding the movie so in the end I had to download it from iTunes but either way it worked out and as always it was AWESOME.
About a week and a half ago I got some great pictures of our sunset.

Then a few days later we had a major storm that even brought on hail. It sounds like boulders were crashing through my roof when I peeked my head out I saw this. It is so rare that I had to grab a picture.

So to finish up my 30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 29- My Hopes, Dreams, and Goals for the next 365


Well I have done this post previously so check it out here and to add on to it… I just want to live a nice relaxing life and be happy. Having lots of fun night with my friends and family and hopefully traveling a bit.


LAST Day 30- My Car


I have the trusty Corolla S and have had since I was 16. I love my little car and I might be a tink sad when I get a new one.

Ok well now I am done catching up on the past few days but stay tuned for my big birthday post coming shortly. I have to edit a few pictures and get it all perfect but it will be here by the end of the day. HOPEFULLY I won’t have a million tasks in between I mean what’s wrong with these people actually trying to make me work when I have blogging to be done. Hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN