Popular Posts

Monday, December 19, 2011

My Birthday

Friday I turned the whooping 25 years old!!!

I have not been looking forward to this number, I can't give a reason why really I just have been feeling that 25 and after makes me really OLD.  LOL  After the day got started I knew that I had been wrong and 25 was going to be great.  I am so lucky to have all the awesome people in my life that love me and I am so grateful for all the blessings that God has allowed me to have. 

The week before my birthday my Mom called me and invited me to get my toes done.  I picked out a blood red and asked the man to add snow flakes or something Christmasy on them.  When he finished he just got up and I had no snow flakes.  I asked him again and he instructed me that after they dried his co-worker was going to take care of them for me.  She came over and asked what I wanted and I told her snow flakes or something like that.  So she thought...... and then this amazingly excited look came to her face and she said "I DO NOSEMAN FOR YOU!"  She was so excited I didn't have the heart to correct her confused English so I just smiled really big and said YEAH.  Me and my mom that is was so cute and hilarious.  So from now on all snowmen are going to be noseman!

They turned out great.

Thursday I had to go the my brother and Lara's house to pick up some things and they also gave me my birthday present.  DRUM ROLL Please for the amazing

SNUGGIE!

They make you look about a million times bigger than your actual size but I have already put this baby to good use. I actually asked for a Snuggie and am so glad someone got me one.  Lara called my Mom and asked her if I was serious because she was going to really get me one if I was.  I need one for when I am doing homework, reading, or just sitting on the couch chilling. 

Friday I was surprised when these beautiful flowers were delivered to work from my brother and Lara.  It was so sweet and they really filled up my station with a great smell from the Lilly's.
Friday night me, Lincoln, Caleb, Mom, Mike, and Lara all went to San Remo's Italian restaurant in Sulphur Springs.  I hadn't ever been there and have always heard awesome things about their food so decided that's where I wanted to celebrate.  I will go back but won't get what I ordered this time.  It was ok but not really what I expected.  My Mom and Mike new I wanted a Erin Condren life planner and so a few weeks ago my Mom had me order one and lucky me it came on on Saturday.  I am already in love with this thing and have it all marked up and ready to go. 


Lincoln really surprised me with a GREAT gift and one I have never received before.  The weekend after Thanksgiving he surprised me with a Tikka T3, 243 deer rifle.  I love it and it shoots awesome.  Not only did he buy me the gun but also a scope and carrying case.  It hasn't killed anything yet but I am a great shot with it so I am sure when a buck walks in front of me he will be dead meat. (pun intended LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Sorry I missed it :( but I'm glad you had a good one. Glad to hear 25 isn't so bad...I'm kinda fearing it too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Megan!! Looks like you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN