Popular Posts

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog for Thought

A few days ago I was looking at the blogs I follow and Stephanie from Beautiful Mess posted a cool post.  You can go check out her cool blog and the post I'm referring to here.  Anyways the meat of the post was a her answering the question:

If money were no object, what would you be doing today?

I have been thinking and there is so many things I would love to do. 

1) TRAVEL- there is no doubt that if money was not a problem I would travel to every corner of the Earth and back.  I would love to experience things that are different, open my mind to new ways of living, and submerse myself into other's culture.

2) I love to COOK- I have always dreamed of owning some sort of sandwich shop/cafe/bakery type business.  I would definitely have a lot to learn but I know the basics and I may not be the most creative person in the world but on cooking I think I could hit it out of the park. 

3) Build my dream home on my dream land and raise my dream kids with my dream husband!!! LOL  That's a lot of dreams but hopefully even in the real world where money is an object I hope to do those things. :)

4) The idea of being a wedding planner and also of being an interior designer sound GREAT but again comes the part of being creative and also not getting bored the same thing.  It would take a while to get bored but I think it would be one of those jobs where if you really didn't just LOVE the job a person would get burned out easily. 

5) and of course it would be nice to just do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted to do it.  Watch LMN all day in my pj's and eat Little Debbie's, work in the yard, shop, play at the lake, buy a butt load of toys like RV, boat, hunting ranch....you know all the goods. 

So your turn.... What would you do if money weren't an object?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN