Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

First Snow

Yes, you read that right...December 6th, last Tuesday morning it snowed in Winnsboro, TX!!


I was getting ready for work and went to turn the coffee maker on and I look out the window and I FREAK OUT!! 
It is SNOWING!  Pretty big flakes too. 
I am so excited but the only person thing to share my excitement with is Hercules.  I ran outside with my hair in a towel and camera in hand to capture the flurries and Hercules is constantly looking at me like WTF is going on. LOL
I ran back in and call my Mom to brag because she loves the winter and when it snows.  It wasn' snowing in MV but she said that it "was more than likely moving her way"  She was white with snow envy. BAAHHAAAAA!!! ;) 
By the time I left for work the miracle had concluded and the only snow left was on the roof but either way it snowed in Texas at the beginning of December. 
SO COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN